Asking for Trouble

Asking for Trouble - Tessa Bailey It's no secret I love this series and Tessa Bailey and holy shit did she deliver on this one! I dont think there's anyone (not even my fave deliverer of the dirty, Kit Rocha) who can top Ms. Bailey's in the dirty talking heroes department. Her men make me want to do bad bad things!

I was just recently telling a friend that for the first time since I started reading romance I finally had an answer for when someone asked me to name just one fave series and author. It was not Tessa Bailey and this series (but said answer can be found somewhere in this review though) but after reading this book, I'm going to have to rectify that answer and return to my answer of: I cannot choose just one fave author or series because I have several!

The dirty, the heat, the laugh-out-loud humor, the hate-you-but-gotta-have-you chemistry between Hayden and Brent, I gobbled it all up!
I went from hot flashes to laughter and back with every page. Brent and Hayden are my favorite Line of Duty couple to date.

Fave Quotes
She'd never been spoken to in such a way and the rawness of it battered her senses.

"You are an enormous dick." "Correction. I have an enormous- " She hung up.

If she ever decided to stop pretending they didn't set each other on fire, she'd seriously have to woo his ass. And no, he didn't care if that made him sound like a chick.

She needed something. Unfortunately, she had a feeling that something was the six-foot-five hormone-whisperer walking beside her, whistling the Happy Days theme song.